Monday 29 September 2014

A busy life and journeyman time

So it has been a long while since my last post, as life does have a habit of getting in the way.
So our local hobby shop has let us start a journeyman league so I now have my next project....Circle of ouroboros dog pile!
Th final list will involve EKaya and all of the dogs i can fit in a list!
So for the first week we are using the battle boxes, leaving me with Kaya, an Argus, a winter Argus and a feral warpwolf.
The first couple of games have not gone swimingly and the learning curve has been a tad steeper than I suspected with 3 losses in 4 games!
So with my gaming score firmly in the pan time to look to colour schemes and painting (something i'm infinately better at) and for a nice change i'm thinking of a jungle based army I haven't done it before and i have some brass etch jungle leaves that were earmarked for a comedy Nazi flames of war army but with that force on indefinite hold waiting for the 200 stands of soviet infantry to get finished I figure they can be used now and i shall order more later.
I'm still not sure on what to do with the armour, but for the dogs i'm thinking of using various colours of Akita for inspiration (my favorite breed of dog)

So these are the inspiration for the colours for fur, and here are some base ideas to get me started.

For now I have a couple of new commissions in so there won't be much rapid progress but i shall try and get some in game shots and a report or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment