Friday 8 August 2014

A week without games!

Unfortunately due to me taking a weekend away there won't be any games to report this week, which while a shame it does give me time to look over my lists and collection and try to figure out where to go next.
At the moment I have an unbuilt Scaverous and Erebus, and I am waiting for a little inspiration as to how to pose them, I am rather fond of the Scavvy art in Wrath:

So i think it will be something akin to this for the big guy, I'm sure i have enough skulls in bitz boxes to make the base as well.

As far as plotting list changes goes, my current list for him seems pretty solid I just have to remember that Menoth are largely immune to magic so taking casters that rely on it is a bad choice, I have been looking into Epic Asphyxious for one of my caster choices, he seems to be the toast of the interwebs and king ding a ling for most people, so it can't hurt to give him a go. I actually have a PGaspy already painted that i haven't used yet, so perhaps that should make its way on to the table, because parasite and scything touch are a combo made in heaven. although i keep thinking multiple units of mech thralls might be a good idea with him? we shall have to see on that one.


Well games will return to normal next week and I believe Deeprose has some kind of dragon blight related plot brewing..

No comments:

Post a Comment